I was tagged by atrociousfubear
Rule 1-Always post the rules.
Rule 2- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked.
Rule 3- Tag 11 people and tag them in the post.
Rule 4- Tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5-Tell the person who tagged you when you have answered the questions
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? That’s a really hard one because I don’t know of many places but I would like to live somewhere with nice suburbs and maybe not too far from the country.
- You find a bag of $5,000 on the ground! (If you choose to take it to the police, nobody claims it and it’s yours to keep.) What do you decide to do with it? Save the money for emergencies if I don’t need it right away, if I do then split it in half and save one half while using the other for any expenses.
- Scientists have been trying to control the outbreak of a new, highly contageous virus. It has flu-like symptoms, but will scar your vocal chords and cause the sound of your voice to change for a long time, possibly forever. You have been contaminated! How would you want your voice to sound afterward? Ok well as a trained musician I would be devastated but I wouldn’t mind my voice being a little deeper and richer in sound.
- Down the street, a new bakery has opened up! You hope they have some of your favorite desserts there. What do you hope to get? Strawberry Cheesecake. That’s it.
- Day has fallen into night and you have fallen into a deep sleep. Your dream is unusually lucid and vivid and you notice a few familiar faces in the distance. You all shortly come to the realization that you are sharing a dream. Assuming that time moves half as fast as it does in real life, how do you decide to spend it? Seeing as how it’s lucidI’d try to makes us into super heroes and fight off an impossibly strong foe, and every time we receive a fatal wound we respawn.
- Personal relationships with people are one of the most important things one could ever have. Are there any examples of people who have entered your life and dramatically changed it for the better? I’d say my ex boyfriend really helped me learn who I am and what I want. He helped me a lot and honestly had it not been for him I would not have experienced a lot of things that I have and I am better for that.
- Unfortunately, you experience bad things in life, but you can learn very deep and meaningful things that you can use to help yourself and others. Do you have any specific piece of advice you are willing to share? I have nothing that bad that’s happened to me worth sharing so I don’t have much advice to give.
- Danger lurks everywhere in this world, but that’s not always a bad thing if you’ve got a bit of a daredevil in you. What’s the craziest, most dangerous thing you’ve ever done? Nothing. Well when I was a kid I was chasing my dog and at the time the house we had, there was a canal behind it. I ran after my dog because she went down the bank but I slipped and slide down a little myself before getting my footing and chasing her back up into the backyard. Later my neighbor came over and told me she saw me running and how I slide down the bank right next to an alligator that I hadn’t noticed. Safe to say I’m glad i didn’t otherwise i would have freaked out and probably gotten really hurt.
- Love and kindess makes the world go ‘round and it’s important to share these feelings with others. What is the most generous thing anyone has ever done for you? My ex paid my entire trip for our national choral competition my senior year in high school, which was about $1000 and I am so grateful for it.
- Your thoughts may be rooted into the world around you or perhaps music is your forte. According to Howard Gardner, there are nine types of intelligence. Which one do you feel defines you the most? It’s between “spatial-Intelligence” and “Interpersonal-Intelligence”. I’d say spatial because I’m a daydreamer and artist in a few forms.
- Great, cosmic energy overtakes your body and you temporarily become one with the universe. Only for this moment, you know and see all that ever was or ever will be. Being weary of the possible consequences of your decision, what is the one thing that you would change in the whole universe? The nature of humans and the idea that there is only one form of beauty in the world or that one thing is more worthy of praise than another and to be able to see all aspects of beauty in every other individual.
1. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
2. If you had the chance to write your own story, what would it be about?
3. What in your opinion is the perfect date?
4. There always that one person who you can’t stop thinking of and would do anything for. You two are stuck together in an elevator and waiting for help, would you confess your feelings to them?
5. Everyone’s good at something, what are you really good at?
6. Sometimes we are good at some things but really passionate about others. If the thing you’re passionate about was not you answer to the previous question, what are you passionate about?
7. Is there someone if your life that you can absolutely not live without?
8. Do you have a favorite book or author?
9. You have one wish to be granted, what would that wish be?
10. The one power you wish you could have for a day, what would you do with it?
11. If your life was in a constant replay what do you think you would have to do to get out of it?
trying to flirt with ur crush
i need a guy to grab my butt right now
i would but things with high value usually have a ‘look but don’t touch’ policy
I think this video might interest you guys.
4 days ago, Olivia Olson confirmed that Marceline and Bonnibel have dated before. The reason it has been confirmed is because the new Adventure Time book coming out soon may have details on their relationship, and their relationship obviously can’t be aired on TV because some states of America (and countries in the world) are against same-sex marriage and relationships.
But yeah, they have indeed dated before.
Can we also talk about official Bubbline art drawn by Natasha Allgeri, former character designer and story board artist for Adventure Time, and now Showrunner of Bee and Puppy Cat!?
the only “otp” i will ever recognize ever